- Ad Wars of 2016 Campaign Erupt in a Changing TV Arena
- Governors Join in Creating Regional Pacts on Climate Change
- Ad War Breaks Out Between Jeb Bush and John Kasich
- John Kasich Super-PAC Borrows Trump-like Helicopter for New TV Ad
- Staffing Up: John Kasich's Super-PAC Hires Fred Davis as Media Strategist
- Mark Halperin and John Heilemann are joined by Democratic strategist Bob Shrum, Republican strategist Fred Davis and author Jon Meacham on "With All Due Respect."
- This episode of Bloomberg TV's "With All Due Respect" was shot at the Hollywood offices of Strategic Perception Inc.
- Mark Halperin and John Heilemann are joined by New Day for America's Fred Davis on "With All Due Respect."
- Why Fred Davis is going to miss John Kasich
- Outside GOP group goes in big for Shuster
- Pennsylvania ad: Kasich doesn't quit
- Pro-Kasich ad hints Trump, Cruz are 'crazy'
- Drones fly into the political ad wars
- O'Donnell taps Davis for ad magic
- Can McCain's Ads Win an Oscar?
- This new anti-Ted Cruz ad is creeptastic
- New Day for America: "Kelly's courage"
- John Kasich — remember him? — is on the rise in New Hampshire
- Kasich taps two veteran advisers for expected presidential campaign
- The Fix: This is the ad that won David Perdue the Georgia Senate nomination
- The Fix: Jon Huntsman to resign from Obama administration
- A tour of a political ad guru's viral hits for the GOP
- The Fix: McCain ad mentioned as the best negative ad to date in the 2010 cycle
- The Fix: The best ads we've seen so far in the 2010 midterms
- The Fix: Are Primaries A Good Thing?
- Race, Celebrity and the Presidential Campaign
- McCain Expands Campaign Media Team
- ONE Campaign Hits Airwaves
- Brand on the Run
- Super PAC supporting John Kasich runs Trump-inspired ad
- CBS Sunday Morning: 2010's Campaign Scare Tactics
- Washington Unplugged: G.O.P. Ad Maker Fred Davis Interviewed by Bill Plante
- Hot Ads of the Week: GOP Challengers Hitting Dems Hard
- Political Attack Ads Hit the Net
- Politics: Super PAC Contrasts Kasich With Trump in New Ad
- The GOP's Hottest Mad Man
- Best Viral Campaign Ads of 2010
- The Anti-Obama Campaign That Didn't Happen
- Halperin's Take: The Five Most Important People in American Politics Not Running for President
- For Kasich, New Hampshire Presence Is Paying Off
- The Problem With Illinois Politics? It's the Hair (Blagojevich's, That Is)
- As Economic Crisis Peaked, Tide Turned Against McCain
- McCain Team Scrambles to Rescript Show
- Kasich PAC Won't Go Negative in New TV Ad Despite South Carolina's Dirty Politics Reputation
- McCain Beefs Up Ad Roster for General Election
- California Governor's 'Backwards' Spot a Masterpiece
- Kasich super-PAC ad features "The Hug" — and Tim Allen.
- Kasich hires strategist known for provocative campaign ads.
- Kasich super PAC secures top adman Fred Davis ahead of possible '16 bid
- Fracking wars hit the silver screen with supporters' film "Truthland"
- CNN Reliable Sources: How political ads get inside your head
- CNN Politics Political Ticker: Pro-Huntsman effort launches website, offering 2012 clues
- John King with Fred Davis: Political ads to remember
- GOP's ad wizard faces 'demons,' supports 'nerds'
- GOP ad "guru" Fred Davis
- John King's Political Fact Check
- Exclusive — Colorado Senate Ad Compares Illegal Immigration to Exploding Toilet, D.C. Dysfunction to Proctology Exam
- Georgia's Senate Race Has the Best Ads of 2014 (So Far)
- Meet David Perdue — He Might Be Georgia's Next Senator
- David Perdue Portrays GOP Primary Opponents As Crying Babies In Campaign Ad
- California Senate: How Carly Fiorina Pulled Off Her Big "Upset" in the GOP Primary
- Georgia on my mind: Jim Galloway on the 2014 Georgia Senate race
- THE DAILY RUNDOWN: Mad Man — the makings of a good political ad
- THE DAILY RUNDOWN: SPI once again makes the Top Ten
- THE DAILY RUNDOWN: Nobody does viral ads better than Fred Davis
- FIRST READ: Top 10 TV ads
- CBS News, Political Hotsheet
Hot Ads of the Week: GOP Challengers Hitting Dems Hard
- Los Angeles Times, Top of the Ticket
As Obama hits the campaign trail, "Mourning in America" ad greets him, recalling the Reagan era
- The Washington Examiner
It's "Mourning in America"
- The Register-Guard
"Mourning in America" ad brilliantly taps Reagan magic
- Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor
Alabama Gubernatorial Candidate Tim James Defends Controversial 'Learn English' Ad
- Mobile Press-Registry
Breaking News: Gubernatorial candidate Tim James' ad ignites Alabama GOP primary
- Fox News Sean Hannity
Frank Luntz Focus Groups the "Language" Ad on Hannity
- The Washington Post
Morning Fix: The Boxer blimp, the Demon Sheep and Fred Davis
- Los Angeles Times
PolitiCal: Demon Sheep creator strikes again
- SF Weekly
The Snitch: Adman Behind 'Demon Sheep,' Boxer Blimp Has No Idea How He'll Top This
- Yahoo News
Bizarre attack ad heats up California Senate race
- National Review Online Weekend
Demon-Sheep Strategist Says More Ads to Come
The GOP Mastermind of Carly Fiorina's Demon-Sheep Ad
- Los Angeles Times
Fiorina's 'demon sheep' creator speaks
"Mourning in America"
The Tim James "Language" Spot
Carly Fiorina's Barbara Boxer Blimp Campaign
Carly Fiorina's Demon Sheep Campaign
John King's Political Fact Check
John King #Follow Friday
Aired August 13, 2010
CNN's John King breaks down one of his most interesting ads of the week, a wildly provocative new SPI ad for a candidate with a famous name, Ben Quayle, son of the former vice president. Ben is running for Congress in Arizona.
Here's the segment from CNN.com (will open in a new window) . . .