- Ad Wars of 2016 Campaign Erupt in a Changing TV Arena
- Governors Join in Creating Regional Pacts on Climate Change
- Ad War Breaks Out Between Jeb Bush and John Kasich
- John Kasich Super-PAC Borrows Trump-like Helicopter for New TV Ad
- Staffing Up: John Kasich's Super-PAC Hires Fred Davis as Media Strategist
- Mark Halperin and John Heilemann are joined by Democratic strategist Bob Shrum, Republican strategist Fred Davis and author Jon Meacham on "With All Due Respect."
- This episode of Bloomberg TV's "With All Due Respect" was shot at the Hollywood offices of Strategic Perception Inc.
- Mark Halperin and John Heilemann are joined by New Day for America's Fred Davis on "With All Due Respect."
- Why Fred Davis is going to miss John Kasich
- Outside GOP group goes in big for Shuster
- Pennsylvania ad: Kasich doesn't quit
- Pro-Kasich ad hints Trump, Cruz are 'crazy'
- Drones fly into the political ad wars
- O'Donnell taps Davis for ad magic
- Can McCain's Ads Win an Oscar?
- This new anti-Ted Cruz ad is creeptastic
- New Day for America: "Kelly's courage"
- John Kasich — remember him? — is on the rise in New Hampshire
- Kasich taps two veteran advisers for expected presidential campaign
- The Fix: This is the ad that won David Perdue the Georgia Senate nomination
- The Fix: Jon Huntsman to resign from Obama administration
- A tour of a political ad guru's viral hits for the GOP
- The Fix: McCain ad mentioned as the best negative ad to date in the 2010 cycle
- The Fix: The best ads we've seen so far in the 2010 midterms
- The Fix: Are Primaries A Good Thing?
- Race, Celebrity and the Presidential Campaign
- McCain Expands Campaign Media Team
- ONE Campaign Hits Airwaves
- Brand on the Run
- Super PAC supporting John Kasich runs Trump-inspired ad
- CBS Sunday Morning: 2010's Campaign Scare Tactics
- Washington Unplugged: G.O.P. Ad Maker Fred Davis Interviewed by Bill Plante
- Hot Ads of the Week: GOP Challengers Hitting Dems Hard
- Political Attack Ads Hit the Net
- Politics: Super PAC Contrasts Kasich With Trump in New Ad
- The GOP's Hottest Mad Man
- Best Viral Campaign Ads of 2010
- The Anti-Obama Campaign That Didn't Happen
- Halperin's Take: The Five Most Important People in American Politics Not Running for President
- For Kasich, New Hampshire Presence Is Paying Off
- The Problem With Illinois Politics? It's the Hair (Blagojevich's, That Is)
- As Economic Crisis Peaked, Tide Turned Against McCain
- McCain Team Scrambles to Rescript Show
- Kasich PAC Won't Go Negative in New TV Ad Despite South Carolina's Dirty Politics Reputation
- McCain Beefs Up Ad Roster for General Election
- California Governor's 'Backwards' Spot a Masterpiece
- Kasich super-PAC ad features "The Hug" — and Tim Allen.
- Kasich hires strategist known for provocative campaign ads.
- Kasich super PAC secures top adman Fred Davis ahead of possible '16 bid
- Fracking wars hit the silver screen with supporters' film "Truthland"
- CNN Reliable Sources: How political ads get inside your head
- CNN Politics Political Ticker: Pro-Huntsman effort launches website, offering 2012 clues
- John King with Fred Davis: Political ads to remember
- GOP's ad wizard faces 'demons,' supports 'nerds'
- GOP ad "guru" Fred Davis
- John King's Political Fact Check
- Exclusive — Colorado Senate Ad Compares Illegal Immigration to Exploding Toilet, D.C. Dysfunction to Proctology Exam
- Georgia's Senate Race Has the Best Ads of 2014 (So Far)
- Meet David Perdue — He Might Be Georgia's Next Senator
- David Perdue Portrays GOP Primary Opponents As Crying Babies In Campaign Ad
- California Senate: How Carly Fiorina Pulled Off Her Big "Upset" in the GOP Primary
- Georgia on my mind: Jim Galloway on the 2014 Georgia Senate race
- THE DAILY RUNDOWN: Mad Man — the makings of a good political ad
- THE DAILY RUNDOWN: SPI once again makes the Top Ten
- THE DAILY RUNDOWN: Nobody does viral ads better than Fred Davis
- FIRST READ: Top 10 TV ads
- CBS News, Political Hotsheet
Hot Ads of the Week: GOP Challengers Hitting Dems Hard
- Los Angeles Times, Top of the Ticket
As Obama hits the campaign trail, "Mourning in America" ad greets him, recalling the Reagan era
- The Washington Examiner
It's "Mourning in America"
- The Register-Guard
"Mourning in America" ad brilliantly taps Reagan magic
- Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor
Alabama Gubernatorial Candidate Tim James Defends Controversial 'Learn English' Ad
- Mobile Press-Registry
Breaking News: Gubernatorial candidate Tim James' ad ignites Alabama GOP primary
- Fox News Sean Hannity
Frank Luntz Focus Groups the "Language" Ad on Hannity
- The Washington Post
Morning Fix: The Boxer blimp, the Demon Sheep and Fred Davis
- Los Angeles Times
PolitiCal: Demon Sheep creator strikes again
- SF Weekly
The Snitch: Adman Behind 'Demon Sheep,' Boxer Blimp Has No Idea How He'll Top This
- Yahoo News
Bizarre attack ad heats up California Senate race
- National Review Online Weekend
Demon-Sheep Strategist Says More Ads to Come
The GOP Mastermind of Carly Fiorina's Demon-Sheep Ad
- Los Angeles Times
Fiorina's 'demon sheep' creator speaks
"Mourning in America"
The Tim James "Language" Spot
Carly Fiorina's Barbara Boxer Blimp Campaign
Carly Fiorina's Demon Sheep Campaign