A few selections:
• From the ad man who brought us "demon sheep," a few regrets.
• Fracking wars hit the silver screen with supporters' film "Truthland"
• The GOP's Hottest Mad Man
• Best Viral Campaign Ads of 2010
• The Anti-Obama Campaign That Didn't Happen
• Halperin's Take: The Five Most Important People in American Politics Not Running for President
• The Fix: Jon Huntsman to resign from Obama administration
• A tour of a political ad guru's viral hits for the GOP
• The Fix: McCain ad mentioned as the best negative ad to date in the 2010 cycle
• The Fix: The best ads we've seen so far in the 2010 midterms
• The Fix: Are Primaries A Good Thing?
• Race, Celebrity and the Presidential Campaign
• McCain Expands Campaign Media Team
• ONE Campaign Hits Airwaves
• Brand on the Run
CNN Politics Political Ticker: Pro-Huntsman effort launches website, offering 2012 clues
• John King with Fred Davis: Political ads to remember
• GOP's ad wizard faces 'demons,' supports 'nerds'
• GOP ad "guru" Fred Davis
• John King's Political Fact Check
• THE DAILY RUNDOWN: Mad Man — the makings of a good political ad
• THE DAILY RUNDOWN: SPI once again makes the Top Ten
• THE DAILY RUNDOWN: Nobody does viral ads better than Fred Davis
• FIRST READ: Top 10 TV ads
• Countdown with Keith Oberman: Blagojevich's hair a political liability?
• CBS Sunday Morning: 2010's Campaign Scare Tactics
• Washington Unplugged: G.O.P. Ad Maker Fred Davis Interviewed by Bill Plante
• Hot Ads of the Week: GOP Challengers Hitting Dems Hard
• Political Attack Ads Hit the Net
• GOP Increasing Its Lead Over Democrats
• Fox News Discusses Rick's "One Tough Nerd" Ad
• The Best and Worst Campaign Ads of 2010 Elections
• O'Donnell taps Davis for ad magic
• Can McCain's Ads Win an Oscar?
"Mourning in America"
• CBS News, Political Hotsheet
Hot Ads of the Week: GOP Challengers Hitting Dems Hard
• Los Angeles Times, Top of the Ticket
As Obama hits the campaign trail, "Mourning in America" ad greets him, recalling the Reagan era
• The Washington Examiner
It's "Mourning in America"
• The Register-Guard
"Mourning in America" ad brilliantly taps Reagan magic
The Tim James "Language" Spot
• Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor
Alabama Gubernatorial Candidate Tim James Defends Controversial 'Learn English' Ad
• Mobile Press-Registry
Breaking News: Gubernatorial candidate Tim James' ad ignites Alabama GOP primary
• Fox News Sean Hannity
Frank Luntz Focus Groups the "Language" Ad on Hannity
Carly Fiorina's Barbara Boxer Blimp Campaign
• The Washington Post
Morning Fix: The Boxer blimp, the Demon Sheep and Fred Davis
• Los Angeles Times
PolitiCal: Demon Sheep creator strikes again
• SF Weekly
The Snitch: Adman Behind 'Demon Sheep,' Boxer Blimp Has No Idea How He'll Top This
Carly Fiorina's Demon Sheep Campaign
• Yahoo News
Bizarre attack ad heats up California Senate race
• National Review Online Weekend
Demon-Sheep Strategist Says More Ads to Come
The GOP Mastermind of Carly Fiorina's Demon-Sheep Ad
• Los Angeles Times
Fiorina's 'demon sheep' creator speaks
• The Problem With Illinois Politics? Itís the Hair (Blagojevichís, That Is)
• As Economic Crisis Peaked, Tide Turned Against McCain
• McCain Team Scrambles to Rescript Show
• Christine O'Donnell's New TV Ad: "I'm Not a Witch, I'm You"
• California Senate: How Carly Fiorina Pulled Off Her Big "Upset" in the GOP Primary
• Attack ads on Murray may have had effect
• Meet the Man Who Brought You "Demon Sheep" and Who May Change the Face of GOP Ads Forever
• Political Firms Find D.C. Office Means Business
• Four Media Geniuses Dish on Smart Spots, Writer's Block and Paris Hilton
• The Republicans' Ad Man in St. Paul
• California ad firm aligned with Cornyn campaign
• McCain Beefs Up Ad Roster for General Election
• California Governor's 'Backwards' Spot a Masterpiece
• Governors Join in Creating Regional Pacts on Climate Change
• Dan Quayle appearance on The Tonight Show
• Rush Limbaugh "Bug Zapper"
• 10 questions for Fred Davis
• Corker conquers -- Ford falls just short with good Nashville numbers
• Hotline ON Call: GOP Adman Becomes ONE With Poverty
• Nerd Surge
• Strategic Perception joins McCain campaign team
• Political ads go up against DVR tech
• Revenge of the GOP Nerd
• Hoekstra leads, but the 'Nerd' is gaining
• Adam Belmar interviews Fred Davis on POTUS
Morning Fix: The best ads we've seen so far in the 2010 midterms
Washingtonpost.com the fix (article Excerpt)
November 23, 2009
For our money, the best ads we've seen so far in the 2010 midterms are in Illinois for Republican gubernatorial candidate Andy McKenna. McKenna, a former state party chair, has featured the famous hair of disgraced former Gov. Rod Blagojevich (D) in each of his early ads — a symbol of the corruption and business as usual that has dominated politics in the state. McKenna's new ad starts with an image of Blago's hair atop the state capitol dome while a narrator details what Blagojevich — and, by extension, his successor Pat Quinn — have done to the state. McKenna faces a serious primary challenge from, among others, former state attorney general Jim Ryan but win or lose he has provided a potent blueprint for the GOP nominee to ensure voters don't forget about Blagojevich next year.
Copyright MMXII Strategic Perception Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT INFORMATION: All material on this website, including, but not limited to, text, data, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, links, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is owned, controlled by, or licensed to Strategic Perception Inc. and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. Material on this website is made available solely for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of Strategic Perception Inc. in each instance.